San Francisco, CA, 94546
Joined on February, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationUniversity of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts: May 2000
Major: Political Economy of Industrial Societies
Cumulative GPA: 3.3
St. Mary’s College, Moraga, CA
Single Subject Foundational Math w/CLAD
Multiple Subject Credential w/ CLAD
Cumulative GPA: 4.0
ExperienceNot just experience. Accomplishments.
For more details, please visit: http://CVMathTutor.com
HobbiesMy purpose in tutoring:
1. To reach students who have doubts about their math ability and show them they can do it! And not only that, they can have a rewarding experience doing it.
2. To make math more accessible to everyone by providing an extremely solid foundation in the basics through Algebra and into Geometry.
3. To empower students by teaching them how to learn, and supporting them every step of the way
4. Long term: to make this type of empowering math instruction more accessible to everyone, regardless of income or educational background.
5. Long term: to further high school and college drop-out prevention efforts by making this type of empowering math instruction available
to all students. This is critical in the early stages to identify and support younger students with a can do attitude!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.